Friday, July 26, 2013

Oklahoma Bloggers

Hey pretty Oklahomans!
Holly and I tried our hand at planning an event for all of you sweet ladies but the date of the event just doesn't seem to be working out so we are postponing the event.

AND because it is so hard to create an event for so many people with various schedules we've created a group on facebook for us all to more easily share date & activity ideas.
CLICK HERE to add yourself to the facebook group!

We look forward to eventually getting this idea up and running. Thank you for your patience. 
Have a wonderful Friday!


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

1 comment:

  1. So bummed it didn't work out :( But it will happen soon - I know it! I tried to join the FB group and it looks like it's "closed." Not sure if I just don't know how to use Facebook (highly possible) but I wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover