Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Riding on a Segway {Chicago Part 2}

Oh  man our trip to Chicago was such a blast and we saw SO much but we probably wouldn't have seen half of it without our segway tour. We took one on our honeymoon, and this Chicago one is our second....suffice to say we are officially hooked! Be sure and stalk all coupon sites like Groupon and Living Social to get yourself on one of them!

So today from our Chicago trip are pictures from our segway tour!
(in no particular order)
{check our part one here}























The one downside to this segway tour? Those hideous vests!
Truely, this was the only company that made you wear them, how we got stuck with the ONLY company that made you wear them, well I don't know but usually you don't have to wear them and your super cute outfit shows off...see for yourself...on our honeymoon.

and more Chicago pictures are yet to come...
(crazy thing is I've already toned it down for the blog... I don't know how we're going to go about printing pictures for scrapbook)


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

4 comments:

  1. Oh my funnn!!! This is on my 30 before 30 list. I need to find a place that has these in Cape Cod!! =D Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a really nice day! And I those turquoise/coral earrings you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I really want to ride a segway someday but I'm also fairly scared of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I try to ride segways in all of the major cities we visit! So far we have done Indianapolis, St. Louis, Columbus. Its a really fun way to get to know a new city!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my lovely readers! Thanks for stopping by and I'll get back to each and every one of you as best I can. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover