Saturday, June 1, 2013

ONE Year of Forever and Always together

Today, I've been married to my best friend for an entire year.
WOW!
It's hard to believe a year has passed since I enjoyed brunch with my girlfriends...
a year since we got ready for pictures...
a year since we had our first look at each other as a bride and groom....
a year since we took our first formal portraits as a bride and groom...
a year since we laughed in pictures with our best friends...
a year since I walked an aisle with both my mom and dad on my side to my groom...
a year since we said our vows...
a year since we enjoyed a fun reception with our friends...
a year since taking silly pictures in the photobooth...
a year since a rainy morning turned into a spectacular sunset...
a year since we said our farewells and drove off into our own life together...


Marriage is incredibly perfect.
Not that everything Kevin and I, say and do, to and for, each other is perfect.
 And not that we are perfect people but that God's design of marriage is perfect. 
It's pure, lovely, admirable, praiseworthy...and we will forever and always think of and act on marriage as a good and unbreakable bond. (Philippians 4:8)

My sweet man made us our very own wedding day video recap and I posted it here last year.
This year he surprised me with the BEST anniversary gift, a recap of our first year of marriage.
To capture the whole year would be quite a feat since we take a thousand pictures, so here are some of Kevin's favorites (ps, just ignore my ridiculously, embarrassing self in some of this):

If you can't watch the video in the post, click here.
You can find all our wedding related posts (diys, preparation, and wedding pictures) here in this post or above under the Forever and Always tab.
(one of my favorite posts for those preparing for marriage or newly married, here)

And you can find our story under the Life and Love tab as I've begun writing it. 
And you'll just have to wait on an anniversary re-cap post.
But until then, tune in on Wednesdays for One Year to Beyond link-up series all this month!.

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

13 comments:

  1. Awww. WAY TO GO, KEVIN! That was awesome. I share my apples with my pet too! I love the video of Paisley in the swing...I love it all! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK HI! I'm tearing up over here!! Gosh. Loved every second of that video. Love you guys! Great Job Kevin! Happy Anniversary you two!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, you guys are adorable! Happy Anniversary! How exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Anniversary! I hope you are having a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY anniversary! What a wonderful couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yall are so so fun!! happy anniversary love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary, dear! One year down 67 to go. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a wonderful one! :)


    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary girl! And I LOVE the video. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for swapping buttons with me! I'm redoing the buttons on my blog so I have to take yours down but maybe we can swap again in the future! :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary. Sorry it's late, but I wasn't able to get on here in OK. The wifi at the hotel stunk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy (late) Anniversary! Sorry I'm so behind on blog reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover