Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Run, Walk, Count {Review}

Dear friends, as many of you know I live in Oklahoma. Several of you have probably seen the destruction on the news of a terrible tornado that struck around my area yesterday (and Sunday). This occurred 5-6 miles north of me. Myself, my home and my family are okay. I have heard all of my close friends/co-workers are safe and protected as well. Please be in prayer though as several have completely lost their homes and family members. This tornado devastated the area it went through. I'm sure there will be several ways to help as days go by. however if you're in the area or you want to mail some things...my church, Journey Church, opened their doors last night as a shelter. This link takes you to a list of supplies they are needing. Also, if you would like to buy this t-shirt, 100% of it goes to helping those in need! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I am so encouraged by those of you who texted or called or emailed to see if I was okay. I appreciate all of you! (ps: our cell towers are limited, not sure how long that will last but don't be alarmed if you don't hear back from me by text/call).
New addition, when you buy this necklace...ALL the money goes to the Red Cross!

Today I'm introducing you to one of my new favorite toys! 
 The one and only, Ozeri 4x3sport Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology and Dual Walking & Running Modes.

It is an oval like shape which makes it easy to hold in your hand or slide into a pocket. You can also slide on the wristlet or clip it onto your shorts. It's simple and easy to use with minimal buttons that slide through all the information you need.

Now, I  do have to say, I often just use Google tracks on my phone to record my runs around the neighborhood. It has a map and tells me how many miles I've gone.
But this little guy has shown me the light of pedometers!

This little guy counts the steps, the miles, AND my calories, plus more! 
I absolutely love it!

I used it on our trip to Chicago! 
We walked 9+ miles, unthinkable amount of steps and some mega calories were burned (though it's not like we didn't eat back those calories in that city!).

I've really grown to using it on a normal day of just going to work too because I'm finally able to see what my normal routine is like. I only walk about 2000 or so steps on a regular day at work...so now that I know that I've been trying to get up and move around a little more.

You may remember how much I loved the last Ozeri product I reviewed... I'm LOVING this company more and more! Thank you Ozeri for this opportunity!

Friends, definitely go try this sweet pedometer OR any of their products, I'm sure you'll be happy with the quality and durability of their products.
(ps: looks like they're currently out of stock, because it's that awesome, so check in later for the pedometer)

This is an honest, personal review of this product as provided to me by Ozeri.
post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I'm going to look into getting this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really awesome! We were looking into something like this...our friends have the Fit Bit which is about $60 :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover