Thursday, May 23, 2013

Paisley Takes On OU!

Dear friends, as many of you know I live in Oklahoma. Several of you have probably seen the destruction on the news of a terrible tornado that struck around my area yesterday (and Sunday). This occurred 5-6 miles north of me. Myself, my home and my family are okay. I have heard all of my close friends/co-workers are safe and protected as well. Please be in prayer though as several have completely lost their homes and family members. This tornado devestated the area it went through. I'm sure there will be several ways to help as days go by. however if you're in the area or you want to mail some things...my church, Journey Church, opened their doors last night as a shelter. This link takes you to a list of supplies they are needing. Also, if you would like to buy this t-shirt, 100% of it goes to helping those in need! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I am so encouraged by those of you who texted or called or emailed to see if I was okay. I appreciate all of you! (ps: our cell towers are limited, not sure how long that will last but don't be alarmed if you don't hear back from me by text/call).

New addition, when you buy this necklace...ALL the money goes to the Red Cross!
Yes, we took Paisley to OU and showed her all the places where we walked, talked, hung out and enjoyed the life of college. It was a beautiful day and she was just LOVING it so we took tons of pictures, of course...what else did you expect from us?

















Clearly we are obsessive furparents....#lablove #furmom #lovemypaisleygrace
post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are okay and safe. I also live near that area, luckily I'm in OKC though so we didn't get hit directly. Moore & all those affected are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you're safe! Holy cow that campus is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww love this! looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the cutest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are okay. What a scary, scary thing SO close to home. Thanks for sharing the ways to help, too!
    And you guys are one adorable family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover