Friday, May 17, 2013

NWG #17!

Goodmorning Newlywed Game friends! 
Today our answers will be quick and short...mostly because the season finale of the office was more important last night than answering these questions forcing me to do them in the morning by myself (he did answer 1 and 3 on his own!) and since the husband is already at work it looks like you'll be getting his answers from me too so I hope I can manage to make something somewhat entertaining for yall. (who liked that extremely long sentence?)


 
1.  Follow both the HOST & the CO-HOST
* Please also make sure to follow Hallie!!  
She is our other co-host this week!! *
2.  Post the button above to your post.
3.  Post the questions & your answers.
4.  Add your link to the bottom of the post where it asks for your link.
5.  Have fun checking out everyone else's answers!  

You can link up anytime from now til Sunday at midnight EST!

*  *  *

The Newlywed Game #17 
ONE:Which one of you can go without a mirror the longest?
Ha! Definitely Kevin.
I can go without a mirror the longest, I sometimes don't even look in the mirror before work on Saturdays while Veronica sleeps. (girl vs boy, duh!)

TWO: Do you have a picture of your spouse in a unique place? If so where?
Huh...well I feel like I do but I'm not sure...we have several in the car so I don't feel like that is unique enough but I guess that's what I'll with for now...oh wait! I have one in a cave! Does that count as unique?
 ------>
He has one of me brushing my teeth in the bathroom. And it's one of HIS FAVORITE! ( that picture will not be shared... too embarrassing!)



THREE:Complete the sentence, my spouse has more of ________ than anyone I know of!
My spouse has more JERSEYS than anyone I know of...that isn't like a professional player or really ridiculous fan. My husband has a ton and still wears them. (but I have to say he did offer to get rid of one this week...BIG BIG BIG SURPRISE!)
My spouse has more coral colored clothes than anyone else I know. (haha what can I say, favorite color!)

FOUR:Think back to the very first kiss with your spouse, how would your spouse describe that kiss in one word?
Hhhmmm he felt embarrassed about our first kiss...so maybe awkward? The second one right after it though I think he would say was wonderful. 
Well I think he''d say I would describe it as magical...well at least I hope he would, because that's how I felt it was. :) (---)
  
FIVE:Which one of these would your spouse say they are ruled by? Heart, mind or stomach?
Well we are "ruled" by the Lord, our healer, lover, savior....but in a silly answer, I really would say his heart.
I'm not sure what Kevin would say for me...he might say stomach! I like food.... . (---)

SIX:What will your spouse say attracts the most attention toward you when you are in a large crowd?
I've been told my laugh is loud and very much me (whatever that means) so maybe that?
Kevin might say that his height would be the most most attention thing? I don't know this is a weird question to answer all on your own. (---)

SEVEN:Without looking it up or asking what is your spouse's zodiac sign?
Negative...I know nothing about zodiac signs.
I think the same could be said for Kevin. (---)

EIGHT:What is the last food item that you both shared in bed?
Is this question supposed to spark awkwardness?? I really don't know...we don't eat in our bed. hhhmm we have birthday breakfasts in bed but that was a while ago now...OH! When Paisley was still really little and was obnoxious when we had food anywhere else but the dining room table we decided to crate her up and pop popcorn and watch a movie in bed.
I think Kevin would give you the same answer here. (---)

NINE:What would your spouse say is the first thing YOU did on a date that made them see who you really are?
crickets....seriously, NO IDEA! We dated 2 1/2 years and at this point we've been together 3 1/2... so I don't know!
Kevin decided to start showing his various accents or impressions of various accents one random night (oh good times!)

TEN:What did your spouse say they wanted to do more than anything before getting married? Anything?
Nope nothing. We wanted to be married and enjoy everything you can experience in life together. Friends would always say, well don't you want to travel or go there or see this?, and my answer was always YES I want to travel but I want to go with my best friend...why would I want to do that alone?! We don't like experiencing anything without each other anymore. haha we are complete weirdos...attached at the hip.
Kevin would say the same for me. (---)

Our anniversary is ALMOST HERE!!!

Here are next week's questions!! 

1.     If your spouse could have one thing in the world (besides millions of dollars) what would it be?
2.     Is your spouse an early bird or a night owl?
3.     Does your spouse do anything weird or silly when they are nervous?  If so, what?
4.     What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done as a couple?
5.     What makes your spouse different/special from any other person you know?
6.     In the summertime, does your spouse most resemble a white snowman, a red lobster, or a very tan Pauly D?!
7.     What is one thing that people may not know about your spouse?
8.     What is your spouse’s favorite holiday?
9.     There is a table full of food.  Salad, meat, bread, desserts.  Which dish does your spouse devour first?
10.   I am so thankful that my spouse is ______________ because I am definitely not!

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy almost anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, almost anniversary, exciting!
    A man with lots of sweaters? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! Happy Almost Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answer to #5, your faith inspires me! And, yay for anniversaries! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover