Monday, May 20, 2013

BlogLovin Link-Up

Guys I'm so excited because this week I'm Co-Hosting I HEART BLOGLOVIN linkup!
Link up your blog and make some new friends!!


In order to help bloggers transition away from GFC as the main way to follow blogs, Northern Belle Diaries and Postcards from Rachel have teamed up to host I Love Bloglovin'






Oh crazy, crazy weekend friends! We babysat, attended and helped at a dear friend's wedding, attended church, cleaned house, hid from a tornado (or Kevin chased it) and I did some serious blogging. Here's a few photos from it all.


And until I can post correctly about our sweet vacation a couple weeks ago, the lovely wedding we went to this weekend and a couple other things, be sure and catch some great things this week! Tomorrow has a new concept board coming, a product you're going to LOVE, Paisley at OU, and of course the Newlywed Game (speaking of, let me know if you're interested in co-hosting! we only have 3 left!).

post signature

2 comments:

  1. thank your for being one of the host for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting! I'm your new follower on bloglovin!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover