Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What My Man Thinks of Me


When I asked my sweet man to do this for me, I was so surprise that he was almost excited to do so and several times over the past few days has sort of joked out loud about what he would write.
What he ended up writing
blew me away,
warmed my heart,
made me tear up,
made me laugh,
made me smile, 
and reminded me
once again
how blessed I am 
to have him
as MY husband.
LOVE

So today, I share with you what my husby thinks of me:

- Veronica is probably the best person I've ever met in terms of friendliness, warmth, and kindness. The way she treats others with hospitality and sweet smiles inspires me (the more introverted one).

- She never pictured herself as a big-time blogger but that's how I see her. We celebrated every five followers she gained until she started getting into the hundreds. I'm so proud of my blogging wife.

- Two random situations where I think she looks really cute (that she totally doesn't get): when she's brushing her teeth (I can't explain it...) and when she's sleeping (she's an adorable sleeper).

- Veronica is really creative in all aspects of life, experimenting with new recipes, new ways to do her hair, outfits, crafts, etc. She's the exact personality Pinterest was created for.

- She is a perfectionist. She examines her projects more closely than anyone would ever look but it means her work is excellent. This even includes ironing clothes, she's a super perfectionist in ironing (which means she's gracious when she sees my ironing job).

- My wife goes all out in worship. She worships God with her whole heart and it's easy to see. It's one of the first things that made me fall in love with her...

- On a similar note, she doesn't like her singing voice. But I truly think she's pretty good and I love singing with her in the car or house. Definitely not the "cover-your-ears awful" voice she thinks she has.

- Veronica loves pictures (as you can tell from her blog posts...). Our Dropbox fills up quickly with the automatic mobile uploads cause she snaps them all throughout the day. I too love pictures so this works out well for us!

- She doesn't drink soda and she doesn't eat pork or cattle. These are unfortunate facts as my favorite meats and drinks are in those categories (a steak and a Dr Pepper sounds good all the time)!

- Veronica is the love of my life and I'm the most blessed one in our relationship!




post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! He sounds like a real keeper- as do you for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Oh my gosh! So beautiful! Kevin- You go!!
    What a keeper you have!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Tony Harper is on board :) I just have to find a day for him to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, it's always so special to see your husband writing about you! He really does a good job, and it's easy to tell he's crazy about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... This is adorable!!! You got a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! He's a good man!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover