Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wanted: Chicago Advice! ...& GFC Lovin' BLOG HOP!

First, I have to say it is a super honor that I'm getting to co-host today's link up with these two lovely blogs!
SO EXCITED!!!!
Please link up and meet some new friends!

Second, And in other news, Kevin and I are going to Chicago! Next week!
We want your help!
What are the go-to places?
Favorite restaurants?
Must see tourist spots?

Any advice you have for us, send our way! We will only have a day there but we want to see and do as much as we can. After our day trip there we're spending time with his sweet fam so that's pretty much awesome too. YAY for vacations!

And Third, 11months! That's right, Kevin and I have been husband and wife for 11 months now! WOW! When people say life flies after school they sure weren't kidding...I can't even fathom how fast the months have gone...we're almost to a year...like really, really close! SAY WHAT? Get ready for June because I'm sure there'll be all kinds of wedding memories, marriage posts and one year wedded fun.

Ready GO!
Leave a comment with your suggestions
and link up your blog!

GFC Lovin


The Rules:
1. Link up both your blog and your Bloglovin' below! Be sure to visit some other links as well to make some new friends!
2. Follow your hosts and co-host and leave us a comment letting us know you followed so that we can follow you back!
3. If you're interested in co-hosting, you can fill out this form! :)






post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

10 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I was in Chicago briefly only once, but I remember Navy Pier was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago & everything touristy is my specialty! I have a bunch of posts about stuff to do. If you want feel free to shoot me an email too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little old Aussie has no help whatsoever for Chicago but I am super excited for you!
    Happy 11 Months!!!! 1 more month my girl and it will be a very special day :-) 2nd to your wedding day of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that I found your blog. I love it!
    New follower here via GFC and bloglovin. I invite you to visit my blog and if you like my creations I hope that you will consider to follow me back.
    Nice to meet you!
    Thanks for co-hosting this party!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, i am visiting from the blog hop! chicago must be fantastic! i would love to visit someday! i moved to ohio from germany and there are so many places in america that i want to see! love your blog and i am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Chicago girl and let me just tell you there is no greater place than Chi-town. Obviously hit up The Bean in Millennium Park and take cheesy tourist pics. Even us natives have done that so don't feel awkward! Take a stroll down the Mag Mile (Michigan Ave) and just soak in all the wonder that is Chicago! Can you tell I love it there?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for co-hosting with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii! I live downtown Chicago - its seriously an amazing city! Hopefully the weather cooperates when you're here, its been so up and down lately. Anyways you should definitely hit up Millennium Park, shop on Michigan Ave, go the the Water Tower, take a boat tour through the city and eat good food! Here's a link to my blog, I have some of my favorite restaurants on it

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/p/chicago-favorites.html

    have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've never been to chicago...have a great time!

    thanks for hosting! following here :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    $500 Mother's Day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again, way behind on blogs here but I'd say Chicago style pizza is a must! Hope you have tons of fun in my home-town this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover