Friday, April 26, 2013

The Newlywed Game VLOG style!!!

Hooray it's Friday!!!
You know what time it is...
 

1.  Follow both the HOST & the CO-HOST

*** PLEASE follow our guest co-host for this week... 
LEAH! ***
 
2.  Post the button above to your post.
3.  Post the questions & your answers.
4.  Add your link to the bottom of the post where it asks for your link.
5.  Have fun checking out everyone else's answers!  
You can link up anytime from now til Sunday at midnight EST!

This week yall are in for a real special treat from Kev and I because we are doing our first EVER vlog for you guys...here comes embarrassment...and awkwardness...oh geez, why did we do this? 
I'm going to blame Karla...and her badgreat influence on me...here's to being a big girl about blogging...vloggin?!



Want to be ready for next week??
Well, you can start by following, Allison from Fridge Grown Garlic!
She is our guest co-host for next week & here are the questions she came up with:
1.  If you could go on any trip for your anniversary, where would it be?
2.  Is there a chore that you don't do, but your spouse does, and vice versa?
3.  Is there a piece of clothing of yours that your spouse would get rid of?
4.  What does your dream house look like?
5.  Is there a movie that you and your spouse watch because you love it so much?
6.  What are 5 songs that would be on your road trip soundtrack?
7.  What was your favorite date, either while you were dating or when you were married?
8.  What is your spouse's favorite meal?
9.  When your spouse is sick, what do you do to make them feel better?
10.  What was your favorite gift that you put on your wedding registry?

Let's end that embarrassment with a pretty picture:

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

5 comments:

  1. Aw man. Now i want oreo balls. I'm with you on Tay Swifts new album. ME TOO girl!! Love your favorite wedding moments. Wow. So cool & so so cute. Love that you had a pianist. I still cannot get over the wasp story hahaha. I love that you both feel like marriage isn't hard yet... we both said the same thing!! And OMG Paisley!!! So happy you got her in the video!!! =D =D

    I LOOOVE your cute accent too. Such an awesome VLOG. You both did such a great job. Really and truly. =)

    The outtakes are freaking hilarious. We'll have to do outtakes at some point. We have a TON! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are hilarious and too cute!

    mmmm funfetti cake! The wasp story was hilarious. I keep scrolling down to comment on each answer, so maybe I should stop now. I really enjoyed this though!

    I actually mentioned Hugh Grant as my celebrity crush who turned out to be crazy but then deleted it...glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is the acts of service and gifts!! I am so thankful that we read that book before we got married. It was so helpful to understand how and why we are different.

    You guys are awesome! So glad I popped over here today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was awesome! So good to put voice to words! Yay you should absolutely come to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I am way behind on my bloglovin' feed so this comment is weeks late but I absolutely love that you guys vlogged, you are so cute together! I'm trying to convince Adam to vlog with me next week, it isn't going so well haha. Any advice is welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover