Saturday, April 27, 2013

So excited about my VoxBox!

Who got the Voxbox?!

 I joined Influenster after I saw that Halie do product reviews for her VoxBox...I was so intrigued and excited about the potential so I jumped at the chance. It took a while for me to get  my first voxbox (my lack of twittering doesn't help) but I will never go back! Love this opportunity. You can check them out on facebook too.

Today, I've got my Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox review! You might have seen some updates on facebook or instagram but today you're getting my full review of every product!

I have to start with my most favorite product, Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer...awesome! Love it! It's $7.99 for 6.5 oz can which is decently good if you don't use it like crazy all day long. It's perfect for the legs in particular because you can spray it on, rub it in quickly and it's dry in seconds...which makes sliding on your pants super easy. I love it for my legs but I have to say I wouldn't use it everywhere.

Next up, belVita Breakfast Biscuits...AHMAZING! I'd have to say these might tie for favorite product place. SO yummy! They are the perfect on the go breakfast or snack and they are fairly filling. I ate the one I  received from influenster one morning before work but then went I went to THE COLOR RUN, I chose to buy one (the blueberry flavor) and an apple to eat before the race. Felt perfect, I wasn't hungry afterward and felt good until we were able to get lunch. PLUS I learned the blueberry flavor is now my favorite. Hands down one of the best little breakfast quickies snacks EVER! At $3.69 a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits that's not that bad. It's on the grocery list for next week.

And now for some of the spice from this box, Colgate Optic White toothbrush and toothpaste and mouthwash. I was excited to see these because I've jumped around between several toothbrushes and never fully loved any of them. I love this toothbrush! It has rubbery bristles to hold the toothpaste in longer so that it gets everywhere in your mouth and it also has a rough, rubbery back so your gums get a nice rub down while you brush. I think I'm hooked on the brush for sure. The toothpaste was pretty good, I've got a toothpaste I really love already but I did like this one too. So I'll be jumping back and forth between the two. And the mouthwash, uhhhh eh, that's what I have to say. I'm not a mouthwash person but I did give it a chance, AWFUL! I made Kevin try it too and he hated it as well. Too strong. Sorry Colgate. (TP: $2.99 for 4oz, MW: $2.99 for 8oz bottle, TB: $2.99)

And sweet from the box? How about an all natural sweetener? Nectresse has the taste of sugar but without the calories and is 100% natural! Neither Kevin nor I drink tea or coffee really so we tried putting it in his koolaid...yes my husband drinks koolaid, that's an issue for another day...and it worked pretty great. I like that it's all natural, makes me feel a little better about his kool aid drinking but it's a bit on the pricy side so I doubt he'll let us make the switch. ( $6.99 for a 5.9 oz container) {Get your own FREE SAMPLE HERE}

And lastly, my least favorite product, Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towlettes. I thought these were going to be like Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets and I love those so I was excited. When I opened the packets they were wet and felt more like a make-up remover wipe but they weren't so that was different to adjust to. I like the idea of them, removing oil, rejuvenating your skin, keeping your pores clear, and smooth complexion...but man I did not like these wipes at all. I wished I did so much but the smell of them was just too much for me. I had a friend try them too and she was not a fan...we left them in the hotel room after the color run, maybe someone else will enjoy them. ($5.99 for 20 count box)

I've so enjoyed being a part of Influenster, I probably would never have tried these products without being in this program. Thanks influenster! I look forward to the next voxbox!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I started Influenster but then deactivated it because i was confused. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!


    When you get a chance, stop over my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette!
    Naked 2 Palette Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!!! I love the VoxBoxes!!! I certainly hope I'll get another one soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so is this like one of the box subscriptions? do you think it is worth it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover