Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paws to Claws

Paws To Claws From California To Kansas
It's a 2 post day special! If you missed Karla's Spa/Oasis bedroom check it out! Otherwise, read on for Paisley preciousness!

When Mallory suggested a brand new link up for all our sweet fur babies I was ecstatic! Not that we don't all love you mommy bloggers out there, (because let's be real, I'm pinning things from your blogs almost daily...we need you!), but we just don't identify with the human baby life yet...fur babies? Fur babies I'm all about!

Plus little miss Paisley Grace hasn't graced this blog in too long and you wouldn't believe how much she's grown since last time I posted about her. And for those of you who just can't get enough of our pretty girl, go here!

Overload of Paisley pictures commence!






























post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no such thing as puppy overload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness! She is tooooo cute! I am so excited I found this link up. Who doesn't love to look at cute pics of animals? lol I am so glad to know I am not the only one who treats their furbaby like their child :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww!!! Such a lovely dog! So cute! My God! :)
    so beautiful! Love the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, she is so precious! I want a dog so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover