Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Calling Oklahoma Bloggers!!!


I very recently learned that Mrs Holly from Oklahoma Pepplers lives right here in Norman! How on earth did I not already know this?! Shae from Sprinkles and Glitter whom I follow lives nearby. Finally, Alana from Life&Times of the Intelligent Blonde whom I've been following for a while lives about an hour away. Putting this all together, I can't believe I haven't thought about setting a time to meet everyone sooner!

Thanks to the amazing help of Holly, I'm putting this thought to reality!
 


SO here's the plan:

Please link up below so we can all find each other.
Follow your fellow Okie bloggers!
Grab the button.
Spread the word with instagram and twitter!
Then fill out this form so I can get an idea on where everyone lives and get contact information.
I'll try and put together a plan for an Oklahoma blate.
We'll actually meet each other in real life!
Link up!



Oklahoma Women BloggersPs: Anyone else know of anyone already organizing Oklahoma blogger events? If someone is already doing this for Oklahoma bloggers, PLEASE tell me! I'm apparently not following them... and haven't heard of any being coordinated...and most certainly don't want to step on any one's toes about it. I just want to meet some bloggers in real life!  Have yall hear of Oklahoma Women Bloggers? I feel so out of the loop.

****PS: I have NO idea how the "back link" thing became required on the link-up...my apologies! Clearly, I'm no good at creating a link-up gizmo. I think if you put the button on your blog somewhere, you should be fine! Let me know if you're having problems. 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, such a small world! It's funny how we Okie's tend to run in such close circles...

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you all on Bloglovin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this and am so excited about it. We just moved to OK a year and a half ago and are building a house here...in Norman as a matter of fact...so we're staying for a while that's for sure! I'm happy that you got all the OK bloggers in one spot. great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover