Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fresh, New, Coral

Surprise! New blog design, sorta. I felt like changing some things around a bit ago and got to work slowly making some adjustmentsg. I changed the header out a while ago but even it has changed slightly (it is slimmer than it used to be).

So what do yall think? I'm loving the fresh, clean and new look it has with of course loads of coral thrown in it. side note: pink is my said favorite color but when I say pink, I mean coral.

My favorite part of the new design the right side panel where you'll find 3 big buttons on DIY projects, Marriage and Our Wedding. Click them to find posts related to those subjects.

I've been a little MIA this week...you'd think with the husband working overnights I'd have more time to blog but I just haven't been in the mood. Don't worry, it'll come back around soon, as in probably tomorrow. I've still got to write up a post about our magical tent night for our 9 monthiversary celebration (you might have see that on instagram) and I've got some other things in mind too.

Our love story will be back on Monday as well. But for those of you catching up on what's already been posted, check out out the Life&Love page!

ps: don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Newlywed Game! It's a blast! Get the questions for tomorrow at the end of last week's post. Can't wait to read your answers!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. MMm. I'm new here, but I love your look. and I love coral.

    I'm from Oklahoma orgionally. Hope the plains are treating you nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coral! I'm kinda sorta obsessed with it;)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi, new follower here from the blog hop. :) Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design! The buttons are cute :) Can't wait for tomorrow's Newlywed link-up. Of course I still need to sit down and actually write the post but I missed last week and was sad about it so I need to make sure I get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for new designs! I love tweaking mine here and there all the time. :) Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the coral!! :) I am so ready for spring and coral definitely makes me think warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover