Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Coupons & Cute Clothes

I'm sure many of you have heard of EShatki by now. If not, well then I'm glad you're here!

EShakti is the BEST customized clothing website I've heard of. You can input everything from bust size, to how far you want a dress/skirt to hit your legs. They have pants, skirts, dresses, blouses...anything you need to primp up your wardrobe!

I talked a lot more about them on this post. When I shared the below dress:
Excuse my awkwardness in these photos...there's a reason I don't do fashion posts...
But that's enough chit chat about them...today I'm offering you a special discount code for you to try it yourself! Just enter PSSNPNKNDP and you'll automatically get 20% off your order! Who doesn't appreciate a good coupon?

*Note: this code cannot be used for overstock items.
From eshakti
**Please let me know if you try the code and it doesn't work. It seems there's been a few kinks recently and I want to make sure you get what you want! :)

If you've tried other bloggers discount codes they were having problems with their system so give it another shot now.

What are you waiting for? Get over to their site, PRONTO!


2 comments:

  1. That dress is ADORABLE!Looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that dress is darling. Glad I found your blog!

    Bobi
    http://www.bobijensen.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover