Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, it's true, I LOVE Valentine's Day...and before any of you say, yeah cause you're married...I've been celebrating long before there was any man in the picture. My girlfriends and I used to get all dolled up for Valentine's Day and go out to dinner together. It was awesome and I loved it!

Today, I am celebrating my very first Valentine's Day MARRIED! I'm so excited! We aren't doing anything too exciting really, just a nice dinner and maybe a movie at home after our small group, yes we are still doing small group on Valentine's Day.

Every year we've celebrated Valentine's Day, Kevin has added to my rose bouquet. I'll explain, our first year I got one rose, our second year I got two roses, our third year I got three roses....so this year I'll receive 4 roses! Kevin thought of and began this little tradition and I've grown to love it. It's more special for us than just receiving a dozen roses every year.

We'll also be enjoying this delicious cake from Sprinkle Bakes blog. My friend and I each made one this weekend... okay, okay we might have already taken a taste of the cake.







What are you guys up to this Valentine's Day?

While you're browsing the web, read this blog post! SO GREAT!

8 comments:

  1. That is a great looking cake! AND, I think that is so sweet to add a rose for every year. This is our first as husband and wife, and our 4th Vday! I'm excited to get home this evening and curl up next to him and feel his love! =) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved valentine's day when I was single, too! I don't understand not liking it--but then again, I just love any excuse to celebrate and have parties! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious, that cake looks delish! Enjoy your first married V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks so good! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! And I'm like you...always have LOVED V-day!! Our valentines was awesome! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious!! Hope you had a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover