Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Wedding!

Two years ago Kevin and I unintentionally set up Kevin's best friend, Trey, (yes that's Trey from OUR STORY yesterday) and my phi lamb little, also one of my besties. We all went to check out the Chickasha Christmas Lights Festival, which we went to every year in college right before finals. They met there, started talking, and in January officially started dating. We've enjoyed watching their relationship grow through the joyous times and the struggles. We will always support and love these two wonderful friends God has brought into our lives.

On December 19, 2012, I was at work constantly checking my phone/facebook to tell me what I knew was soon to become reality...their ENGAGEMENT.  Kevin had the inside knowledge of the whole plan and I kept my mouth shut...which basically meant I didn't talk to Lydia, period. Trey's plan fell into place PERFECTLY. We were beyond thrilled to see all their pictures and the absolute sweet surprise on Lydia's face. Check this engagement out:








On our wedding day, Trey stood next to Kevin as the best man, and delivered a tear-jerking speech at our reception...we have so much to live up to! This coming December, Kevin will have the honor of standing next to Trey as his best man and I will be able to support Lydia from the bridesmaids row. We are absolutely ecstatic! 

Lydia, the creative lovely that she is, made the cutest little way to ask her girls to be her bridesmaids. I was blown away! It has all the information, some chocolate, and will be absolutely precious to keep for years! If you're looking for a way to ask your bridesmaids, you might want to check this out!


Is that not just the cutest thing you've ever seen?! I'm so loving it! And nice call on the chocolate Lydia, I'm enjoying it! :)

Congratulations to our great friends, Trey and Lydia! We can't wait to stand by you both on your special day! We hope to help you in any way we can as you prepare for the rest of your lives! We pray for God's blessing and protection over your relationship. We love you!


7 comments:

  1. Aw, Veronica, I love this! Tell Trey and Lydia your blogger friends say congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is too cute!! now i feel pressure to make something fancy for my bridesmaids haha.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- sephora giftcard giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! Congrats to your friends :) Such a neat keepsake she made for you! p.s. we need to skype again soon!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats to her. Such cute pictures, too.
    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too crafty! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment! I'd love to swap buttons with you. Yours is now on my blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love these pictures! New follower. :)
    sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover