Saturday, January 19, 2013

Yo! College Peeps!

Yeah you! I was once in your shoes...about 8 months ago...now do I miss it? Nope, not at all. BUT I do remember a huge part of it..TEXTBOOKS!

Seriously? People make ridiculous money off us college kids shoveling out all our loose change to get the the *ahem* "required" books for each class...am I right or am I right?

Introducing: RENTING TEXTBOOKS! Brought to you by CampusBookRentals.
Isn't that an idea?!

By renting you can save anywhere from 40-80% off the normal price you'll find in your university book store. Plus, there's free shipping (both for you to receive and send back), take that online book sellers.
Oh! And a HUGE perk...you CAN write and highlight...now that's a sweet deal.
They'll work with you on the time period you need the books.
They have a BIG selection...you're almost guaranteed to find the one you need.
They're ready all the time to help you out.
Instead of just sending it back to them, they even have a Rent Back option where you rent to another student and make money yourself! That's pretty cool.

AND one of my favorite parts? They donate to Operation Smile with every textbook rented from them. From their website: "Our Cause: Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe. "
SO that's pretty awesome!


So now I know you're thinking, okay this sounds pretty interesting but I need more info, well good! I have a video for you from them:
 

So, what are you waiting for? Click on over and get started! I know some of you have held out on buying books yet anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover