Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome Friday!

Linking up with probably my all time favorite link-up ever, Friday's Letters from Ashley at The Sweet Season.

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, got to get down on FRIDAY...


Dear Friday, Welcome, I'm so glad you're here. Tonight, I hope you bring me some relaxation. Dear Paisley, you're getting bigger and becoming so smart! And while you're getting smarter you've also learned to be deliberately naughty sometimes, let's loose that phase, k? Oh, and since we're talking, let's quit the biting of mom and dad too...my fingers won't last much longer. Dear Mommy, I love you, thank you for letting me post our embarrassing story. Thanks for letting me join in on the decorating fun and for putting up with me in life. ps: YOU'RE IN REMISSION! Praise Jesus! Dear God, This weekend husband and I are putting ourselves out there and starting a group at our church. I can't believe you've led us to this point, we're kind of freaking out so please send some peace, confidence and love our way so we can pour into others. Be so boldly represented in this group, draw us into friendships with each other and move us to love others for your Name. Dear Husband, last night we really wanted popcorn so we put Paisley to bed early and hid in our room upstairs with popcorn while watching The Office on your tablet. When did we become sneaky parents? #wasn'treadyforthis Dear News, concerning this story of the ND football player and Lance Armstrong, my husband said it right: all this only reminds us, only God can cover sins. We are human. Dear bloggers, WOW! You all blew me away with your sweet comments yesterday. Thank you for your kind words and thanks for swapping with me! So excited for this new phase. Dear Dentist, you made my greatest fears come true...on Tuesday you told me I have 8 cavities...this is why I hate you. Dear Monday, YAY me!!! (please tell me I'm not the only one who watched The Suite Life of Zach and Cody on the Disney Channel with younger siblings...and enjoyed it). Working for a University has some major perks like a long Christmas break and getting the small holidays off...like MLK day! Thank you MLK for providing a holiday for us! Dear Husband, Since I have off on Monday, that means I'm home for your birthday! Hooray!!! Dear blog, I know I've promised to begin a series about husband and I's love story on you for a while and I haven't posted it yet...well worry no longer little blog because you will be hosting part one of our story on Monday in honor of husband's birthday. YAY! Dear DIYers, I thought I had an excellent plan to buy new foam for our chairs while JoAnne's was having a big sale but turns out our chairs are little bigger than their foam chair cushions...where can I get 2" foam for my chairs for a good price? Anyone?

*I miss florida, and the beach, and the sun...and the WARM!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a dentist in 5 years (since I had my wisdom teeth removed). I just got great new insurance this month...I'm calling the dentis on Monday. I'm scared/nervous because I KNOW I have cavities. I hate that big needle they use to numb your mouth! HATE is an understatement. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Cute picture. I love it. I also love that friday is here. Wahoo!


    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this!! such a cute picture too

    ReplyDelete
  4. great letters and adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had a fabulous week! I too love a good show on Disney channel *without little kids sometimes* Being a nanny for 4 years got me hooked ;-) I cant wait to read about the love story on Monday...although that will be our Tuesday haha I'm 'down' in Australia! Have a great weekend Veronica!!! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover