Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Navy, Polka-Dots, & Long Sleeves...

I've been looking like crazy for a long sleeve dress I actually like on me. I love dresses and I'm always so sad to see them go once the awful wintry winds come sweeping down the plains here in Oklahoma. Old Navy, sorry ON, had some great ones this year but none that I really loved for my curves... ie: ginormous thighs and booty.

Then eShakti contacted me and they had a nearly-long sleeve dress that looked absolutely perfect for my curves plus guaranteed it would fit right since you can order it for a custom fit. Not to mention it was navy and polka-dots...two loves!

The package was delivered to my door on a day that I was home and I immediately opened it up and put it on...instant love. The fit was perfect, the pattern was adorable, and the print was too sweet. I was so happy with it I wore it to the wedding this past weekend and church the next day...ssshh don't tell!






It goes great with my new scarf too!
eShakti offers way more than dresses though. From blouses, to tailored jackets, skirts and more! Anything you'd desire for your wardrobe can be found there. The best part? You can skip the sending-it-to-the-seamstress part. eShakti creates clothes totally customized to fit you! Say you want long sleeves on a dress, yeah they can do that...oh wait, you want to change that to a short sleeve? No problem. Maybe you want a longer length...or perhaps you're short like me and you're constantly having to take things to the seamstress to be hemmed up....those days are no longer.

Plus, they have a wide range of styles to fit any look you're desiring. From a 50s throwback to a current trend...you can find nearly anything here!

Dear husband I've got my eye on  this colorblock skirt...and I'm not insisting or anything but I'm just sayin' Valentines Day is just around the corner...






Have you guys looked into this website? It's pretty awesome!




Ps: If you're ready to take the plunge and figure out what this awesome store is all about, start here for a free $25.00 certificate towards your first purchase...and while you're there check out their overstock page...tons of great items discounted!






















pss: thanks for dealing with my awkwardness in photos...clearly I'm no fashion-blogger-photo-modeler-extraordinaire.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow..I love this dress! It's too cute. I can never find nice long sleeve dresses for everyday either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest dress! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress you picked out! I think the color is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! Enjoying your blog :) Thanks for visiting mine, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! Polka dots hold a special place in my heart!!! I have been seeing some amazing stuff from this store!!! High five for scoring this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE this dress on you! So adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover