Sunday, January 6, 2013

Congrats Friend!

One of my college girlfriends got married yesterday...it sweet, silly and so them!

Congratulations to Deanna and Zach! Enjoy married life and have a wonderful honeymoon!

Sorry phone pic...

Me and my bestie

We were totally inseperable our sophomore and junior year of college and called ourselves KaySaDeanaRonica...yes we're that cool. 

Loved wearing new jewerly...yay Christmas!

Bestie and her sweet new man

My nails matched the brides shoes!

It was a great way to spend this Saturday afternoon!
Plus, Kayla, her man Chris, and Kevin/I went to see Les Mis that night...and it was AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friend! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are SO much fun! Congratulations to them and many blessings! I am a new follower of yours now. Your DIY scarfs were too cute. A Must try! My blog: http://myeloquentrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay! looks like i am number 200 to join your site! it is adorable and i can't wait to see what you post next :) your weddings photos are adorable btw!

    i hope you stop and join my site too. stay in touch! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. .Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started last night. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover