Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is HERE!


Welcome to 2013 blogging world! Hope you all had a good night celebrating. We rang in the new year in pajamas and doing laundry...oh yeah and we celebrated with New York which meant we slept as the new year officially was rung in our time. Maybe  next year we'll do more.

I promise regular blog posts are coming soon! Today is my last day off work and I'm kicking my feet up and enjoying it as much as I can with a little child puppy running around.

Coming Soon: Our story and a hat organization trick that is totally AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you guys :) such a cute pic of the 3 of you! your ringing in of the new year sounds a lot like ours too lol :-P

    Enjoy your last day off work!!

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Just wanted to stop in and let you know that with the new year I am changing up my swapping so I am taking your button down just a couple days early. It has been lots of fun to swap with you :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Sounds like you had a pretty nice relaxing NYE. :) Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog on the Southern Blogs Blog hop & wanted to say Hello from another OK blogger!! Happy New Year!

    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover