Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Recap

Okay, okay now that we've made it through November and into December, and my wedding is now officially over 6 months ago, I think we're finally done with Wedding posts...

So for my final Wedding Wednesday: The Recap Post. Bringing you links to all the weddingness that has now been uploaded to this little blog.

For your clicking entertainment:

*as always if you have any questions or curious about anything from our wedding please don't be afraid to ask. I certainly couldn't have planned my wedding without help from a sweet friend who'd already recently gone through it all herself. 


Wedding Info:
Venue: Journey Church
Florist: City Florist
Photographer: Birds&Coffee Design
Food: Poptions & Popcorn Farmacy
Cake: Althea's Vault
Wedding Day of Coordinator: Elizabeth Lanoue

10 comments:

  1. WOW you did a lot of wedding posts! I should have I guess, huh? My wedding was small though so I just did a quick post. Looks like your wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness...this could entertain me all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Alana Christine! As a newbie to your blog- love the wedding recap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a smart way to recap everything! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the wedding! It looks like it was a beautiful day!

    New follower.
    Allison
    http://allisonbc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog through Sweet Pea Sylvie's blog hop, i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this post!!!!!!!!! Seriously! I am just beginning to plan my own wedding - and I love the tips and experiences that you share. I really want to enjoy this season, and I have already gained some useful knowledge from you. Thanks heaps, Veronica!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to looking through & reading each post above! I'm {probably} getting married February 14, 2013! And I'm doing a lot of DIY stuff, sewing my own dress & sewing two of the three brides maids skirts! It's so exciting though!

    You can read more about my wedding stuffs here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/search/label/WeddinngPlanningWithHelen

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    P.S. I'm following you via email!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wedding was beautiful! I enjoyed seeing all the pictures! Looking forward to reading your posts this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pictues!
    koopandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover