Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sparkly Christmas Card Hang-Up & MY BIRTHDAY





It's MY BIRTHDAY yall! I'm a birthday lover...and yes I can tend to be  a bit selfish on my birthday....but to be fair I like making big events out of everyone's birthday sooo I just LOVE birthdays.

Today I embark on my 23rd year of life and my mom begins her 50th. Yep that's right, mommy and I share the same birthday. Happy Birthday to US!


Thank you Lord for a new year. We praise you for the blessings you've brought us and the trials as you've taught us to persevere. We pray for many more years to share together. Thank you for loving us, for saving us for hearing us always. You are good. Amen
















Don't worry blogger friends, I didn't leave you stranded today as I'm off celebrating one of my favorite days of the year (with my hubby who so wonderfully took the day off with me). I worked on a little Christmas craft to share with you!

Today, I've over at Let's Drink Coffee, Darling to share a fun, easy Christmas craft. Click on over if you've got all kinds of Christmas cards and need a place to store them! All you need is blinds, clothes pins, glitter and glue...and if you don't have those, oh well, come check it out and I'll bet you can get your hands on some of those things anyway.

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!! :) Hope your day is GREAT! xo C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the both of you! Now I really know what you mean about looking young. I would have guessed you were younger than me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!

    -Logan

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVIE!!

    Hope you have an awesome day - yay for December babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday!! I hope that you have an amazing day! And happy birthday to your mom as well. That is awesome that the two of you share a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy birthday to you and your momma! It's so cool y'all have the same birthday :):) I hope it's a wonderful one for the both of you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Veronica! Hope you have a wonderful day with your husband :) You deserve it!!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and your best year yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday darling!! Hope its the best year yet. Cannot wait to see what this Christmas craft is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh happy happy birthday!

    Thank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.

    Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover