Monday, December 3, 2012

First Monday of December

Lately in pictures:

December Photo Challenge: Favorite Christmas Movie: Miracle on 34th Street (my all time fav)
We aren't saving lives here...a saying we remind ourselves of often in the office...
Husband and I celebrated 6 months of marriage on Saturday! Half a year! Love married life.
Upholstery on  some lounge chairs that recently came in on a project.
Our first nativity. With a Hallmark gift card from our wedding, I bought us our first nativity.
We helped put together some enormous trees for our church.
The end of December is actually almost just as busy as if I was taking finals. Play nice furniture installers!
Another recent furniture install at another project. Lots of red for OU!
Andrew Luck was quarterback at my rival high school back in the day & now he's on the cover of ESPN
When Kevin and I were first engaged we began this devo,  and we've finally finished it on our 6 months.
Christmas tree craft I made at the office...it's a simple one and this DIY is coming soon to you!
A super fabulously lighted tree at a house close to our neighborhood.
Saturday night we went to pick up our first little Christmas tree! The trailer office was adorable.
Husband and I worked on projects this weekend...post on those coming soon as well.
Paint all over just like my momma, I learned messy painting is the way to go from my mom.
Finally turned to December on my Pride and Prejudice calendar at work. Welcome December!

What has your lately looked like?

11 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months to you and the hubby!!! I'm happy that you're enjoying it! :) Lovin' your ring! you know what was so funny? When I got engaged I only took a picture of it in the box not on my finger b/c I hate how my fingers look in a photo! So weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months! I love Miracle on 34th Street! What an awesome way to ring in the first Monday of December. My lately's been full of textbooks, traveling, and decorating. Christmastime is my favorite part of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy half anniversary!!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww happy 6 months!! Ours is coming up soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6 month anniversary! :) We just celebrated 3 months in November!

    Visiting from blog hop (Synfully Delicious).

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you guys on 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to the messy painting! Absolutely the best way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 6 months of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for 6 months! :) I absolutely LOVE that tree with all the lights. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower: congratulations on 6 months of marriage! I'm engaged and getting married in 5 months and can't wait! I love seeing all these snapshots from your life: your nativity especially is beautiful. I can't wait to get our first nativity (I asked for one for Christmas from my parents this year!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover