Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cannot Believe I'm Posting This!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG

December 13, 2011,  I began a new adventure, blogging. I didn't really hit the road running with it till this summer but I've come to really love this new little hobby of mine. I love keeping digital record of our lives, an instant scrapbook if you will. I love finding bloggers like all of you out there that are at similar life events as myself, have similar interests, or just plain awesome! I love the fun and encouragement I've experienced. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement, thanks for reading, thanks for posting amazing things and thanks for letting me be a part of your world.

Here's to another year of blogging!

and since my real birthday was last Thursday,
 and my husband and I are rather silly sometimes,
 a final farewell to my 22nd year of life,
in the form of a video:
( I can't believe I'm posting this on the world wide web for who knows how many people to see...what am I thinking???)


And if you're wondering, yes this does happen often...

(Ps: apparently youtube doesn't want me to embed the video onto the blog, so click the Watch on YouTube link when it comes up and it'll play for you...)

8 comments:

  1. Yay happy birthday bloggie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Happy Blogoversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on one year! I didn't realize you'd been at it that long already! And your video is too funny!!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on one year!! What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! haha. My husband wouldn't ever memorize a Taylor Swift song. Even if it was for an awesome video like that ! Props to your awesome hubby! Congrats on a your blogoversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay how awesome! congrats on a blogging for a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday!
    i had never heard this t swift song and it appears that she just turned 23 on today! haha.
    glad i heard the song while i was still 22 (i turn 23 in january)
    and happy blogging anniversary! i hope i make it that far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday!! New follower here! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover