Sunday, November 25, 2012

THE BEDLAM RIVALRY: MY GUEST POST

In case some of you missed out on the guest blog post I did for Tiffany yesterday:


Hello, Figuring Out the Plot readers, I'm Veronica and I blog over at Passion,Pink, and Pearls, where I blog about life, marriage, design and THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS! That's right, Tiffany and I are blogger friends but BIG college rivals...and if you keep up with either team at all, you know that TODAY is the BIGGEST day for both teams...why? It's BEDLAM game time! So maybe you're already a SOONERS fan or maybe you're a cough, cough, please no, a cowboys fan...well today you're in luck because I'm here to give you an overlook on the two teams and convince you to cross over to the land of Crimson and Cream.

And what better way to give you some facts, and make that cross over even easier, than a cool INFO-GRAPHIC? Many thanks to my husband for helping with the facts and design. Scroll on down for the facts...or if you're missing your cowboys fan Tiffany, you can click on over to my blog and get her info on the big game.


So are you convinced? Join in with me, BOOMER SOONER YALL!

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos, and I agree with Kelly: lots of school pride!! Awesome!!!

    New subscriber/reader!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover