Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Ever Co-Host w/ Sister Sundays!

Hello Loves,

It's time again for another Sister Sunday Social Networking Hop! Link up your blog page, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or a shop (like Etsy)!

I'm co-hosting with April for Sister Sundays! I'm so excited because it's my first time to co-host a link-up so I'd love for you to join! Post up your weekend adventures or if you're lazy like me and haven't posted about Halloween, or anything else you feel like posting today.

Husband and I were casual bride and groom, yes we came up with it last minute and with the things we had in our closets...it was still fun. Kevin came home on Wednesday  to see me already dressed in this make-shift bride costume, I asked him to join in and he ran right up stairs and put his own version together...it made my day!


Our best attempt about being creepy...
This is really what we're like...

Now it's your turn:




***If you'd like to co-host, shoot April an email!***
rusticelegance@outlook.com 


Rules to join Blog Hop:
1. Please follow rusticlove  
2. Please follow our co-host, ME
3. Grab the Sister Sundays button & add it to your site or in the post

Now link up your pages and go to town!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover