Tuesday, November 27, 2012

FREE!

Everyone loves FREE things right? Recently, I was contacted by a company, Firmoo, to review some of their glasses that they offer for FREE. I jumped on board immediately!

Firmoo offers everyone one free pair of their glasses, all you pay is shipping. They carry prescription glasses, designer glasses,safety glasses, specialty glasses, prescription sunglasses, and regular sunglasses (for those of us with lucky enough vision).

As they say on their site, "We provide free glasses for new customers to try our products & service, as well as to help some poor people or people with low income correct their vision problems. Our free offer is open to almost all countries in the world, such as U.S., Canada, Australia, etc. Therefore, this is quite a good news especially for people who'd love to buy frames online."

I've been wearing mine for about a week now and LOVE them. I've always been in love with giant sunglasses and have been teased endlessly for it. These glasses are as big as they might come but I still adore them. They are super clear, haven't smudged up and block the perfect amount of sunlight. You can check out the pair I chose here, I'm thinking they would look pretty sweet in turquoise.

They even sent me a nice clear storage container and a pink wipe to clear any smudges...apparently they somehow figured out my favorite color, it's not like it's obvious or anything. Basically, I'm an instant fan!

So far the only down side I'm having is I may not have measured quite right because they can slide off my face. BUT I've discovered if I just don't open them up as wide they'll stay on just fine. So really my only downside if in fact not that big of a deal at all.

Another really cool part of this company is they offer a virtual try-on system so you can actually see how the glasses might look on you! You simply upload a photo of yourself and use their program to try out different pairs. I'm loving this program because it's hard to buy things online for the obvious reason that you can't really try things on. This program made it feel easier to buy online and made me more confident that I'd like the glasses once they arrived!

My husband, if you remember, recently had to get prescription glasses so I'm thinking we'll be turning to Firmoo from now on for his glasses. He claims he'll never tire of his current glasses but I"m sure soon he'll want another style at some point. Thankfully, Firmoo has a ton of different styles!

As we all know Christmas is upon us now, and I bet there's some special people in your life who would love some new glasses...like parents...if they're anything like mine then they lose those readers all the time and there's no such thing as too many pairs of them!


Don't turn down this awesome offer! 

"The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try? 
Click here (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html) to get your free glasses now!"




5 comments:

  1. The sunglasses look so cute on you! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! we got the exact same ones! http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2012/11/sunny-delight.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't quite judge correctly with my glasses i got from firmoo they ended up being a bit wide but i love the ones you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! So cute


    I"m your newest follower from the GFC blog hop
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover