Friday, November 2, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby OHhhhhh

I know what you're thinking....the answer is no.

My co-worker's second beautiful baby arrived yesterday morning. Weighing in at 10lb and 5 oz! WOW! No wonder momma was done and ready for the past couple weeks. Congratulations Fletcher family, your family is now full. 

Baby and Daddy
 Mommy, baby, and big sister
*Sorry stole these from facebook so they're smaller but still so precious!

Aren't those pictures just beautiful?! Sweet moments captured there...I'm hoping to go visit later today.

Another sweet celebration, Husband and I have been married for 5 months yesterday! Crazyness...AND we celebrated what I called, 3 years of togetherness...if we were still dating we'd been celebrating our third anniversary yesterday. As I've mentioned before, we like to celebrate every month in a somewhat special way and yesterday was my turn. Kevin enjoys info-graphics a lot so I created our very own info-graphic for him:


He loved it! Good thing too because I spent a good amount of time creating this and editing pictures off the internet...I made that Boomer Sooner sign, and the cute married people...he was African American and she was brunette when I started with them...anyway I enjoyed it too. Many thanks to facebook for keeping record of important dates like when we met, haha.

Happy Friday Yall!
be sure to pop back over this Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Awww what a lovely artwork you made! I could never do that, im hopeless with stuff like that. Happy anniversary!! PS I have a skincare giveaway on my blog if u could so kindly join as i have less than 10 entries :( Details are on my blog and i would really appreciate if you could take a minute. Thank you, lovely. Mandy @ www.makemeupmandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what program did you use to make the infographic? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my oh my! big baby, beautiful one! congrats to your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....I LOVE THAT GRAPHIC!!!l You did SUCH a GREAT job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That graphic is too cute!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover