Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Signs

Thank goodness for Photoshop  In studying interior design in college, we used Photoshop often for presentations/etc. Having that prior knowledge was tremendously helpful in trying to create signs for the wedding. From invitations to photobooth fun signs, I did it all on Photoshop.


Today, I'm sharing all the signs that you would have seen around our wedding. If you find yourself interested in any of the signs, I'm more than willing to send the photoshop files to anyone who wants them! Shoot me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.


 The following were the signs I put in frames at different stations I created:
                                                  


A large sign up in the reception room
This is what was printed on our give away color changing cups.

The following were available at the photobooth:






The following were our program slides:


A large sign up in the reception room
This was behind our popcorn bar. I'm pretty proud of my little rhyme as cheesy as it may be.


Next week, tune in for the Wedding Budget! We did our best to stay on a tight budget as we mostly paid for the wedding ourselves. 

8 comments:

  1. Those are awesome signs! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Veronica! You really paid attention to the details, and I'm sure your guests agree. I especially love the "Did you know" sign. So creative!

    Thanks for linking up today my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of this! the 'did you know' is so creative, i wish we had thought of that!
    very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute. I am not creative. That's for sure. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the I Spy at my wedding reception. It was so cute. :)

    New follower via the FTF blog hop. Stop by and say hello. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a popcorn bar? That is so cool! Your guests must have loved you! And all of your signs are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love DIY weddings, the personal touch adds so much! Following you from the Followers to Friends blog hop, feel free to stop by my blog when you get a chance and say hello too!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 
    deborah lippmann/fresh giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post it is really so interesting to read this post. I think I become addictive to this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover