Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Photobooth Pics

So, one of my favorite parts of post wedding was getting to go through these gems! Photobooths have been wildly popular lately and since Kevin and I love pictures, we just knew we had to have one too.


How we did it: I made most the props, and those I didn't, I simply collected over time. We looked into hiring a professional photographer for the booth but it was pretty much out of our price range. Instead, I found some sweet friends who had a nice camera and were willing to give up their evening to shoot pictures at my wedding... in exchange for virtually nothing, what.a.blessing. We did end up giving them  a small gift because I was so appreciative for their willingness to do this for me.

In the end, I'm so glad we went this route because while sure, it'd been be nice to have professional shots of our guests in the booth, it wasn't necessary. The point was for our guests to have fun with it and for us to get to see some of the people that blessed us with their presence that day.

Some of lovely, goofy and awesome guests:

These are my childnres yall...I've watched every single one of them in Sunday School...I miss those precious faces!
And BOTH of these couples are engaged, BOTH getting married in the new year!!!




My cousins! So glad yall joined in on the fun!





Meet Shelly, she's one of my good friends from Interior Design...she loves mustaches..

And I just couldn't help myself, I had to make some collages of some of the best!
Flower girl and maids of honor

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!

Of course, we couldn't not join in on the fun!
 ALL of this fun and much, much more thanks to these lovelies! THANK YOU DEARS! You're the best! Your pictures are AMAZING!


Did you do a photobooth? How?

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Photobooths really are so much fun, and a great way to remember the night! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Veronica!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this such a great idea and it's lovely to have mementos from such a happy occasion. You did a great job on the props I especially like the little mustaches!

    Found you threw the followers to friends hop :)

    Ashley
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Veronica, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I had a great experienced with the photo booth same as corporate event photo booth Chicago. Keep it up the good service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are so cute! A pre-wedding photo is just perfect to remind you of what you felt on the big day many years after! Along with the wedding day photos, having those photos will surely make your memories so much alive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really cute pictures! Wedding pictorials are very trendy today, primarily for keeping the memories of that wonderful day. While those beautiful concepts help you to remember how romantic your wedding was, this one I think adds to the fun part when you try to go back to that day.

    Kelli Mueller

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome pictures that attracts the visitors towards their awesome photos.I am also hiring a professional photographer for the booth but it was pretty much out of our price range. I am very much impressed with your post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. Click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover