Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sister Sundays

It's Sunday and I'm blogging...whoa! What's that about? Today I'm linking up with Rustic Love for Sister Sundays Blog Hop. If you've never been apart of this fabulous little blog hop then you've been missing out. I've met some lovely ladies through this blog hop and I'm grateful for the times I've been able to join in. So I hope you join in!

This weekend, I've been a busy little homemaker. I did some tidying up around our home, met the hubby for lunch on campus yesterday (he works Saturdays) and hand washed some clothes etc. I've also finally accomplished a special treat for my husband! Guess the third times the charm...check back later this week for the best recipe for that special treat.

Our Sooners may not have won but I still love the beautiful University of Oklahoma:


ESPN GameDay on our campus!





Passion, Pink and Pearls has a lot in store this week, check back tomorrow for something near and dear to my heart, and the rest of this week for some other great posts!



7 comments:

  1. oh i love your blog as well! grabbing your button, come grab mine! so glad you found my little bloggie! be sure to link up on wednesdays, i do a link up called "word to the newly-wife" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm hopping over from the GFC Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely weekend! Can't wait to see what the special treat is! Popping over from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a BEAUTIFUL campus! Wow. Absolutely lovely. :)

    Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve this week - and I'm going to go check out that blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never been to Oklahoma but the campus of the University is beautiful! Love the photos!

    I just found your adorable blog through the blog hop. I am your newest follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover