Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh Love.

I'm a hopeless romantic and it's no secret. The entirety of my youth was filled with young adult romance fiction. Mostly I blame Disney and Jane Austen...I've read Pride and Prejudice at least three times. Romantic comedies in the film realm? Yep those didn't help either. When everyone else was quoting movies like Pirates of the Caribbean (okay yes I love that one too) or Napoleon Dynamite (bad.) or even The Incredibles (yes that's a love too)...I was quoting Notting Hill as my favorite movie. Oh Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant...."Indefinitely"...I bet you I can quote most of that movie.

Anyway, point is I am and always have been and always will be a hopeless romantic through and through. Which basically meant whomever ended up marrying me was in for it.

Thankfully, God brought me the most romantic man I know. Yes, yes here comes all the mushy gushyness now. He constantly is surprising me in the most special ways. Best part? A lot of times it comes when there's nothing big to celebrate, just celebrating being in love and having the privilege of being married to each other.

So yesterday, I came home to this:

You can't tell what this is? Oh well, this is floating love notes, T. Swift themed! 
and...
a beautiful bouquet of flowers
and...
a very yummy dinner finishing up.






Yep, that's right. Fall over. Cry if you want. Be amazed. Cause this man? Yep, he's mine. Mine all mine.   I get to love him for the rest of time (yes I did just make a rhyme on purpose). He wins best husband of   forever and always award. I'm so honored to be his bride. 

We also took a hint from Newlywed Moments and learned this crazy new dance out there right now....Gangnam Style? Who understands this phenomenon? 

And that's all I have for you today bloggers, whatever I had planned for today went out the window when I walked in the door last night. This blog is where I'm recording our life, and there's no way I could just let this moment pass by without commemorating it bloggy style.


Love you Husband! You make this life so special every day!

14 comments:

  1. Awww! That is so, so sweet! You guys are definitely a good match for each other, it sounds like! And that's definitely the kind of thing you want to record on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. that is too sweet!!!

    thanks for joining the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is so wonderful, isn't it? Newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so cute!! Go hubby! and gangham style rocks my socks, though I do not claim to understand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so incredibly sweet. Major points for your hubs. I'm glad you have someone that will sweep you off your feet like a hopeless romantic deserves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO sweet! :) I'm so happy you found your soul mate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! How romantic! Glad to see chivalry is still alive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh this is SO romantic! Seriously! And YAY I am soooo glad you tried out gangham style? How'd ya do?! Haha. Thanks so much for joining Tell Me About It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! What a sweet guy!! It's so very touching to see this! I'm Sarah from Tell Me About It Tuesday! And also a new follower!! @ loveeesarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too sweet! I found your blog through the linkup (love the title) so glad I did. My goodness you are a lucky lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this gave me the "love goosies" as i call em'! girl, don't forget what you have, you two are so blessed to have each other! i too, am a hopeless romantic.. and i wouldn't change it for anything! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this. And T-Swift. Forever and Always. :D Hey I want to tell you something about swapping, but I couldn't find your email LISTED for the life of me.

    I have {finally} switched to PassionFruit. And I'm pretty sure it works now. I have deleted all of your buttons because they were getting super messy from all of the different sizes! Anywhoo..the button size I am currently accepting is 200x100. This is way I swap: I DON'T do "Expiration Dates." for one month. I leave your button up forever..well..until further notice. As long as you leave mine up too!

    That being said...
    go fill out your passionfruit ad! Get it free by using the code: Serendipity

    I've never done this before, so if you have any problems, PLEASE let me know and I would be happy to solve them. . . or try :)

    Thank you so much. I love your blog :)

    Amanda Schroeder
    weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, what a cute thing!! He did a good job!! So cute!

    Also---LOVE your new header photo.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover