Anyway, today: step by step to create a quick and easy DIY for your Fall porch:
(original DIY derived from The Butler's blog)
What you need (for my version):
- fake pumpkin (Hobby Lobby, don't forget your 40% off coupon!)
- white exterior spray paint
- black acrylic paint
- clear top coat spray paint
- fake berry/fall plant accessory
- black pot (or I used a black cleaning bucket from the Dollar Tree)
Once outside, I accessorized with a few more pots and a couple other fake pumpkins from Hobby Lobby. I'm loving the way it all turned out. Our porch is all sweet and homey now. No more random collection of pots and bricks!
I'm so happy with this little craft experience. Many thanks to all of you for inspiring me...oh and of course pinterest for collecting all the ideas into one place. I've loved looking at some of the beautiful Fall creations some of yall have accomplished.
Ps: Nashville premiered last night, anyone else jumping on that show? I can't decide if I like it...