Saturday, October 20, 2012

Birthdays, a Bus and the Burns.

Good morning Bloggers. As I type this on my little smart phone we are flying down the highway in the megabus. Burns on a mini vacay! Of course we are sitting in the upper portion of this double decker travel bus...and so far this is awesome! We have outlets, internet, pretty comfortable seat and neither of has to drive...this is a win win for us.

We are headed to Dallas to celebrate the great birthday of Kevin's sweet grandma! Hanging out with the family and enjoying a weekend away.

Yet another grand event on this fabulous day is the birthday of my very sweet best friend! This year my friend, I do not covet you turning 23 before me! Haha I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for being my bestie, talking me through my issues, laughing with me through my blonde moments and celebrating with me on the joyous occasions in life. You are one of a kind and I love you dearly! Miss you lots! Next time we take the mega bus we are coming down to htown! And we will see your pretty face!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and sweet weekend! Peace.The Burns.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Happy Birthday to your best friend. And I LOVE Dallas! I could live there for sure. I love your wedding dress and your blog. Newest follower!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover