Monday, October 1, 2012

Barn Wedding Reality

The hubster and I have officially been married for 4 months now! WOW! We're celebrating by...well me going to work and him playing house husband doing his typical home duties on his off Mondays...since I've already promised to watch the Cowboys tonight, I'm hoping he's surprising me with something a little more romantic beforehand, wink, wink husband, I know you read this...

In other news: My what a busy weekend we had in our house. Scrapbooking, great great grandlittle crafting (more on that later), and a very special wedding. My beautiful co-worker, Jamie got married this past Saturday and her wedding was absolutely stunning! Yall, I feel like I just attended a real life pinterest wedding..for serious.

So today, I'm sharing with you photos I took of all her wonderful creations. She made them all by herself, with a teensy bit of help from her fiance(now husband), and a couple friends...but mostly her yall! And the photo quality, I know isn't so hot, sadly my camera died WAY too soon so I made do with my phone, and Kevin's phone. Just couldn't help myself.




That's some serious grooms cake yall!
The hubs and I




Every centerpiece was different!


SO SAD that it's blurry! This is her reception dress, and it's AMAZING!






Engagement pics on display

We both did a popcorn bar!
Jamie's new last name starts with a B, and what do you know? Ours does too! So it was
a def photo opp, :)

Wasn't all that just AMAZING?! And I'm not a photographer, nor could I even attempt to capture or share everything with yall. It was simply amazing. I'm stunned at all her hard work!

And to top off this post of weddingness, check out this twitter account, made specifically for a friend of ours engagement. Scroll all the way to the bottom to catch the whole story. Totally precious! And congratulations to Ryan and Courtney!!! Kevin definitely talked about yall getting engaged soon on none other than Saturday night, ironic!

ps: Jamie is the one I told yall about that makes BEAUTIFUL hangers...so if you're looking for some, check her out!

9 comments:

  1. Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest twitter account ever! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wedding! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedding pics. Those cupcakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful...so great decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, so beautiful. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I recently sat down with IwantHerJob.com and opened up about working for Lauren Conrad and some exciting TV possibilities. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little hint to your husband "I hope he surprises me with something. I know he reads this... wink wink." Brilliant! I need to do this with my husband to get him to do everything I want him to! I just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    New follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! I know by now you’re wondering who I am. It just so happens that I’m browsing for some barn wedding theme, and then I saw your captivating blog prompting me to leave a compliment. Congratulations! I know that you’ll have a perfect time in that barn.
    - Darren Lanphere

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover