Friday, October 5, 2012

A Special Treat!

Hello Friday!!! Thank you for arriving! Today you bring me an afternoon with my husband and a best friend later tonight! I'm pumped! You also bring a little surprise for my 101 followers!! 

Yall, I just need a moment to tell you how incredible blessed and amazed and humbled I am that there are 101 of  you following Passion, Pink and Pearls! wow! I don't know why you read but just know that yall touch my heart and make me smile.  

Now for your surprise: A special treat for celebrating 101 of you! Today, I'm bringing you a wonderful new shop created by a fellow interior designer, whom I graduated with. Meet, Handmades by Miss B.


Miss B creates "Quirky housewares, decor, accessories, and much much more."  She has both an etsy shop and a facebook group.

So without further adieu take a look at some of her beautiful, sweet, creations. I'm so in love that I'm pretty sure a Christmas present or two will be coming out of Miss B's shop.


I mean really, how precious! Perfect addition to a Fall Scarf!






This is a particular favorite of mine



And if you ever happen to be in Claremore, Oklahoma, you should go check out her booth at the Vintage Revival Emporium. Some pictures from her booth:

ahh re-usable hand warmers...how perfect for the colder weather coming
these sort of things seriously save my life in the cold months! And
how much better to have them be so stinkin adorable?!



Hope you guys enjoyed seeing Miss B's beautiful creations! Check her out and snatch up some Christmas presents! AND if you go and like her facebook page, I'll swap buttons with you! So share your love with my friend and her brand new shop and I'll share the love but featuring you on my blog :)

Happy Weekending!

ps: Tomorrow I get to hang out with this precious child:
That's right. Be. Jealous.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of her cute handmade items...perfect for Fall! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little babe! Thanks again!!!:)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all that stuff!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover