Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekending

I've been a busy beaver this weekend prettying up our home for Fall, being a good little homemaking wife. Husband is quite happy with little additions to our home and I can't wait to share them with you. 

Today, we're taking a lazy Sunday, made some pancakes from scratch and some scrambled eggs and watched church from home. Jammies, breakfast food, and Jesus...perfect day.

Beginning of my Fall Crafting...final product coming soon.

Our tasty breakfast, complete with mini choc. chips in my pancakes!

What have you been up to this weekend?
Link up with Sister Sundays

and



5 comments:

  1. are you crafting a pumpkin out of books? thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so fun!! jammies and Jesus sound perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love the pumpkin! I made one too. So precious! Thanks for linking up with us. Your blog is so sweet and inviting. I love scrap booking too!!! Nothing but a Jesus perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made a pumpkin out of an old book too! i love yours - it is way more fuller than mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice weekend :) I looove that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover