Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bloopers

Wedding Pictures The Bloopers Edition

...because when someone follows you around with a camera all day she's bound to capture some pretty interesting and funny faces...


nose ichin'
This one if my favorite.

creeper bride
cute man with his eyes close
apparently no one is happy...not even the bride
"let's just kick our feet up in the air like we're dancing"-Brett
Remember when I said my gown had pockets? yeah this is when Kristina and I were seeing if my bouquet would fit in the pocket.

groomsmen chatting it up
when my mom hugged me, my veil popped right off, this will be fun to see in the video...but here you can see my aunt saving the day and natalye in the background laughing, jk,
ps: please check out my dad's face too...guess he decided to be an english butler
almost there...


crazy eyes

yummy icing

Oh yeah, check one picture up, see the sweet cake topper? Well in this picture that lovely cake topper tumbled to the floor and crashed into a thousand pieces...I'm pretty much in love with Alex's reaction in this photo

Then my mom tried to rescue the cake topper and it jumped out of her hands...here we are inspecting the death of our cake topper. 

my aunt and dad




looks like I'm trying to get a nice fart out....



 Oh hey! that was fun!


These will make some good laughs with the kids one day....

So far the favorite has been the creeper...what's yalls favorite?

Anyone else have some wedding bloopers? Maybe we should do a link up sometime...

15 comments:

  1. hahaha. These are great! I'm so glad you got them on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love the photos and even though these were bloopers it's clear that you had a very gorgeous wedding! Love your cake and dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    LOL cute post! You were such a pretty bride, even with the bloopers! :)

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwaaaahahaha best wedding blog post ever! Also, "please check out my dad's face too...guess he decided to be an english butler" made me laugh so hard! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! These pictures are too funny! Such a fun idea, to put wedding bloopers up! I have to say - I haven't seen that yet!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crack about your Dad deciding to be an English butler cracked me up!! That's exactly what I was thinking! Too cute, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower from the blog hop. These pictures are great! Even for "bloopers" you look gorgeous!

    Sara
    http://letstalkaboutme-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe such cute photos!
    Found you from the GFC Blog Hop, I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check out my blog and follow back :)
    www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just too cute! congrats anyway! following u from the followers to friends blog hop. im at www.makemeupmandy.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Veronica! Oh man, I have some bloopers. If I can find them I'm totally linking up! My favorite one of yours is the "yummy icing" one. It reminds me of one I have of my hubby snarfing down a chocolate covered strawberry. So funny!

    I'm your newest follower via the hop! Looking forward to more posts!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are too cute!! Your wedding was fabulous looking!! new follower here- just catching up but excited to keep reading :)

    kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com- would love to have you stop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha! What a fun blog! Loved these wedding bloopers :-). Happy Friday to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all these bloopers. Too good! I'm loving the veil incident picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha I love this!
    I make the ugliest faces on a daily basis, so I am sure I will have my own fair share of these photos

    I love the dancing pictures, dancing faces are always the best faces!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover