Thursday, September 20, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I am so excited and so honored that Young and Southern has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Kristin's blog is precious and I love reading her posts so yall should check her out. 
What a sweet gesture, thank you Kristin! You might have just made my week :) 

Get it:
1st: Your turn to nominate! You may choose up to 16 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2nd: Let the nominated bloggers know they've been nominated for the award. Share your love people!
3rd: Give 7 rando facts about yourself...goofy, fun, serious...we want to know more!
4th: Thank the blogger who nominated you and post linking back to their site...appreciate!
5th: Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your your post...get excited!



7 Rando Facts on ME:
Okay so this random facts business is getting crazy! This summer I did 15 facts, and the other day I did 5...and now 7 new ones? I'm just going to pre-apologize if some of these over lap...

1. My husband and I really met via facebook, ignore his lies.
2. When I was little my best friend thought my name was Veronitut and called me tut as a result.
3. When I'm really nervous, my body heats up and I get a beautiful  heat rash all over my chest, yes this happened on the wedding day, yes the pictures show it.
4. I'd wear dresses every single day if I had enough to change it up all the time.
5. My husband doesn't know how to cook crescent rolls (oh that's not a fact about me but too funny not to share)...I like to cook (there that's a fact about me)
6. I'm fairly certain there is no such thing as too much ice cream for me.
7. I have carpal tunnel at the ripe ole age of 22. True life.

Everyone put your hands together for my nominees:
I love reading these girls posts. So swing by and check them out.
Kristina for one, has an awesome name (same name as one of my best friends) and also just did a really wonderful post series about how her and her man met, fell in love, got married...it was awesome, go check it out!
Emily also has an awesome name (same name as my other best friend! ) and blogs about her life. Sharing her new job adventures and all the best of pinterest! 
Heather has been posting about her up coming wedding, great fitness goals and the daily life adventures of doing school and working as a nanny.
Kayla is one of my IRL (in real life, yay for finally using that term!) besties. She and I met the first weekend of college, and well to hear that whole deal read here. Anyway, she recently began a blog to document about her whirlwind life through med school. 

I love this blogging community. I'm learning more and more each day, thanks for reading and encouraging me everyone!



4 comments:

  1. You're the best!! Thanks so muchh for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best!! Thanks so muchh for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks V! And now I feel the need to blog more since I have a grand total of 5 posts. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME thanks for the shout out, can't wait to do a post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover