Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our Forever &Always: The Moments Before


After our model pictures were over, the maids and I returned to our room for some much needed food! But suddenly my nerves started to set in and eating was not really what I wanted to do. Thankfully, I have some sweet friends and family who forced me to eat a little something. I was nervous but so excited and goodness the dress while it fit perfectly was also tight so that wasn't helping. After the ladies prayed for me and hustled downstairs, and I found my parents, everything cooled down. I couldn't wait! I knew I was marrying my best friend!

My grandmother sewed some of the lace of her gown on this hankerchief
and I wore inside my gown, my dress had pockets!




my mil

my aunt linda


my mommy
Check back tomorrow for the walk down the aisle!

Many thanks to Anna for photographing our wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover