Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

 This link up going around always makes me think of that country song, I want to talk about Me, by Toby Keith...heard of it? It's pretty funny, go ahead and listen now.

But anyway, I've decided to join in on the fun for this week! Linking up with KV's Confessions, Me, Myself, and I Round Three!


1
When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Hhhmmm, hot baths pretty much fix everything!

2
If you had to live in a different time period, which would you prefer?
Oh that's easy! The 50's hands down, I'm totally good with having to wear a dress every day of the week.
2009
2011
*I was definitely a 50's housewife once too but those pictures are in scrapbooks somewhere.
3
What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I've got two! 
First, I re-wore my prom dress to be Glenda the good witch, made my wand from a wood star at Hobby Lobby, and made my crown out of sparkly scrapbook paper and a cereal box, seriously people, I wore a cereal box on my head (I saved that sucker too, and it was in our wedding photobooth).
I made my friend be the wicked witch of the west.
I used my prom dress AGAIN to be sleeping beauty for a Halloween party in which all my friends and I were Disney princesses...it was SO fun! I even had Kevin be a Prince, and my friend Emily helped make his cape



4
What are five weird things about you that we wouldn't know without being told?
Huh that's a hard question,  I probably revealed a lot when I gave 15 random facts...but to add a few more:
1. I'm a bagel snob, my coworker termed it but I really only like bagels from bakeries, none of this plastic wrap store stuff. I blame it on my mom and Einstein's Bagels in Houston.
2. I worked with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny at the mall. 
3. I have to have the flat sheet on the bed wrapped up over the comforter.
4. Once these kids I babysat said my name so fast it came out as franca, sometimes I refer to myself in third person as franca now.
5. I'm scared of getting locked in a bathroom. Seriously.
PROOF!
5
What would you tell your 16 year old self?
Don't sweat the small stuff! Everything will come in it's own time. Stay tight to Jesus, your youth group, and your girlfriends!
first facebook prof pic! I don't think this is really 16 but it's probably pretty close.
How about you?! Link up or just comment below and answer a couple!

Oh and don't forget to tune in tomorrow for wedding wednesday!

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE your costumes! So cute. I always wanted to get a group of friends and be princesses, never seemed to work out. I adore your blog and thanks for following me over at mine! I'm definitely a new follower here as well!
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poodle skirts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the princess costumes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here for the link up! You got very creative with those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you found a picture of you when you were 16!
    new here from the hop!!
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. right there with you - hot baths do make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable costumes! and hot baths are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you re-used your prom dress twice for haloween! Very creative. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh yes, a hot bath can fix anything!

    Following you now!
    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pictures are awesome! new[est] follower!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to live in the 50s just for the poodle skirts. Wouldn't that be cool if they came back in style. Like today. It would be exciting. I think every decade has something that is just so fab about it. I love your costumes! All so cute! Anyway, I hope you're having a good day!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wore a cereal box on your head!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those costumes! What a versatile prom dress! :) Found you via the MMI link up!

    xo,
    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover