Friday, September 28, 2012

Fri. Letters: Penguins, Sunrises, and a Peacock

Goodness, I'm quite certain the weeks fly by much faster when you're working full time than when you're going to school. I don't want to wish every week away but I sure am glad the weekend has come around again. To commemorate this Friday, some letters:

Dear Facebook,  You convinced me and several others that the other day was National Sibling Day. I'm okay that I bought into it, though because it gave me a chance to reflect on how blessed I am to have two sisters and now a third. Thank you Lord for my sweet family.










 Dear Sunrises, lately you've been gorgeous and overwhelm my heart with the beauty and creativity of our Lord every morning. You've also caused me to be that person taking pictures while she's driving...this gets me several odd looks from other drivers.






















Dear Bloggers,  I've so enjoyed all your comments on the Wedding Bloopers post. Thank you for all the love! This was the favorite of them all. I have to admit, this is a pretty great one.

Caption:when my mom hugged me, my veil popped right off, this will be fun to see in the video...but here you can see my aunt saving the day and natalye in the background laughing, jk,
ps: please check out my dad's face too...guess he decided to be an english butler



Dear Wedding Ceremony Video, You sure are fun to watch. We are so honored that you were created by our friend, Kenny. Even though you're still undergoing some edits, I smile the whole time I watch you. Some particularly great moments that I'd never know about without watching you is: my sisters fluffing my dress out so high that I'm quite certain you could see my blue Mrs. Burns thong, my dad fixing the aisle runner, and my youngest sister talking to someone about fixing my gown in the middle of the prayer...thank you for the laughs!






Dear Lounge Space, words cannot explain how incredibly happy I am that you are almost done. I've not shared with this blog the terrors you've put me through but let's just say I won't miss this project ever. I hope students enjoy you.






Dear Amber, my coworker and friend, I hope you had a fabulous birthday yesterday. I am so thankful for your guidance and helping me transition from young and un-knowledgeable intern to full time, able to take on anything, almost, full time staff. Only because of your attention and friendship am I confident that while you're gone having Baby Fletcher 2, I'll survive and in fact, be just fine.


Dear Kayla, I miss you dear best friend. Don't worry about your med school exams because I know our God has you! Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help  you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. -Isaiah 41:10 I look forward to a time when we can hang out again. Love you dear! ps: thanks for sharing T-Swift's newest song, I've definitely listening to it like 50 times already.

 Dear Jamie, Your wedding is almost here! Tomorrow you'll put on a stunning dress and you'll be the most beautiful bride! Be sure to take deep breaths and enjoy every moment as much as possible. It flies by all to fast. I  can't wait to see all your hard work. I'm certain it's going to pay off.
ps: thanks for letting us throw you an office wedding shower, Amber and I enjoyed decorating in your colors :)











Dear Husband,  I am looking forward to cuddling and hugs like our penguins here. this weekend. Thank you for taking care of me every day. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for listening to my whining. Thank you for telling me I'm beautiful everyday. Thank you for encouraging me in my crafty endeavors and my work as an interior designer. Marrying you was the best decision ever. Love you forever and always!








Dear Bloggers again,  I've so enjoyed learning more about all of you, gaining new friends through some of your wonderful link-ups and smiling as I read your various blog posts. Thanks for embracing me into your community and following! You're awesome and I'm loving this new outlet. ps: I know I promised to share the end result from this but time got away from me this week, I'll share next week! promise! I'm hoping to share some great photos of Jamie's wedding but that will depend on me being diligent enough to take some, hopefully I do!


Be sure and Link up Friday's Letters with Mrs. Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds. Be sure and link up!

7 comments:

  1. lovely post :) im christian too and just love to admire nature as God's masterpiece. congrats to ur friend whos getting married. so exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up to say hi! I enjoyed your letter about the Lord. I write one to God every week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you for the encouragement. I can rejoin the real world in a week. I am absolutely needing some girl time with my best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Friday Letters!

    Great letters - I don't think there's anything better then sunrises and sunsets. They are just so beautiful!

    Have a great Weekend!

    xox, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bride you were! I love that you're so positive and full of gratitude - reading your letters put a big smile on my face. Love all the pictures, too - those sunrises are stunning. I'm your newest follower (#90!). Have a great weekend! :-)

    ~Marie
    http://lostandfoundreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. sunrises are the best!

    Have a great weekend! Drop by and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little penguins dressed up as bride & groom are so stinking precious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover