Friday, August 3, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Hooray for Friday!!!!
From our honeymoon
Dear Friday, I am SO glad you are here!! I can't wait to check out of town and head to the home state, TEXAS, to celebrate one of my bestie's birthdays! Bring on the girl's weekend!

Dear Girl's Weekend, I am so pumped for you! I am so excited that you are bringing me my best friends together (check it). Hooray for cute outfits, shopping, good food and I'm sure plenty of pictures!!

Dear Right Hand, What's with you trying to turn me into a 60 year old before I even turn 23?! Really? Carpal tunnel? Thanks right hand, thanks.
Dear Oklahoma, Why don't you take some time to think about the heat you've brought us and reconsider keeping it around....we need some relief PLEASE!

Dear Reps/Dealers, Thank you for always being so helpful and fun to work with. Today one of you sent me an email and began it with: TGIF!!! I so agree!

Dear Husband, This will be the first weekend, tonight the first night!, that we will spend apart since we became husband and wife. I am so excited to get time with my girls but I'll miss you a ton my dear! I love you with all my heart and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. ( we celebrated 1000 days!)

 Dear SIL, That's sister in law, aka Kayla Burns, I'm thinking about calling you sil from now on, I recommended to your brother that I call your mom mil but he wasn't to keen on that one.... we'll see about that. ;) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Hope you had a fabulous birthday! Sorry your gift is late but I think you'll like it! Your brother should be getting you pretty great gifts from now on, after all he has me to help him. haha


Dear Kristina, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had an excellent real birthday day but sure hope you're looking forward to our weekend of fun! (See above)

Dear Bloggers, I'm considering offering interior design services through my blog. I just worked with one of you recently and really enjoyed it! Would anyone be interested in this? I think I am also going to start posting design helpful hints or anything else you might like to know. So, what do  you want to see? I also finally came through with my honeymoon post! So if you missed it, check it out here and here.

Dear Birds&Coffee, Thank you for posting another wedding picture. This is a super cool shot! We can't wait to see all of them!




3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your girl's weekend! That sounds like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so pretty!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch on your wrist that can't be much fun I hope it feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover