Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Forever & Always: Make-Up And DRESS!



Here they are! The professional pictures!! Hooray!!! Today I am sharing with you some of my favorites for while we were getting ready for the big day. I loved, loved, loved being around all these beautiful women, smiling and laughing. They made my morning, as you read here, and they were the ones who calmed me minutes before walking the aisle.

Without further ado, here are some of my favs:
Kevin's gift from me were OU Cufflinks. He gave me a bride tank.
I adore/d my shoes and still wear them on a weekly basis. They are BCBG with a
brooch I attached to them.
Much thanks to Miss Emily for creating this for my dress, and a similar one for Kevin under his tie.
Their prayers gave me the peace I needed
Much thanks and appreciation and of course ALL credit goes to Anna Burrell with Birds & Coffee Designs. If you live anywhere around Norman/Moore/OKC area, we highly recommend her!

Check back tomorrow for the First Look!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your shoes too! I think it's great when wedding day accessories also become used in everyday life. I wear my wedding shoes all the time, they're my favorite flats, and they're still holding up two years later! And the denim jacket I wore with my dress(it was December!), I also wear whenever I'm cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're stunning!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover