Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 12

Today is day 12 of the challenge with Sad!...well yesterday was as it is now 12:30, oops!

Question today? What are you looking forward to in the next 6 months?

First thing that came to my mind was.....PUPPY!!!!!!!

I've been planning on getting a puppy after graduation for years, not a wedding...a puppy. Since I surprisingly had a wedding first I didn't get the puppy. Soon people! Soon!!! The hubs said today that we could maybe start looking around September! We already have a name, read about that in some past challenge posts. I'm on the hunt for another sweet Labrador retriever ...preferably white because you know owners are supposed to match their dogs and I have blonde hair. Ha!

Don't worry I'll keep yall updated on this new upcoming adventure in out lives!

It's been a long final day of camp but we are loaded out of the ocean center here in Daytona and we are about to head to bed soon. Onward to Georgia tomorrow!!!

Ps: the pretty puppy pic came from Google...she is not mine and the picture is not mine either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover