Thursday, July 5, 2012

And We're Off!

And we're off! Please pray for us as we make our 12 hour drive today! See more about where we are going on the Student Life post from Tuesday.
We had a fabulous fourth of July, perhaps one of my most favorite in a long time. The bark, from yesterday's post, turned out pretty well. I have changes to make for the next go around but I'll have to tell yall more about that later.
I'll make up for day 5 of the challenge with Sar at Life of Love. Right now I'm in the car on the Blogger app and I'm not sure how successful this will be. Any of you use the Blogger app?
And finally, my sweet cousin, Emily, gets married today!!! Congratulations my cousin and friend. You will most definitely be a beautiful bride! I wish I could be there but God has plans beyond what we can see. I can't wait to see pictures! I pray God will rock your marriage and take yall places you never could have guessed, imagined or request! (Ephesians 3:20)
And that's all for now lovelies. Hope I can check in later on the hubs laptop.
Out.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at Student Life! That's so cool you two get to do a service for Christ you love so soon together! :)

    I have the blogger app, but I haven't actually published anything with it. I usually just use it if I want to work on the writing part and mess with formatting and pictures later. It looks good though, I wouldn't have known except that you said so!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover