Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm Loving,
The OU plaque above the light is his fav part.
How happy my man is with his OU memory wall. B00MER S00NER for life!

I'm Loving,
being back on a routine of running/working out in the morning and spending time with my Jesus. The hubs and I have been working on this devotional since we got engaged and we're loving it still, especially since we can relate a little more now that we're actually married. (found this blog made a cover for it! How sweet)

I'm Loving,
Attending Journey Church Summer Lifestream last night....such a sweet time of worship and a great message from Adam Barnett, reminding us to not get sucked into the world. Come check it out next week: 7pm at Journey Church!

I'm Loving,
That my sister is at her college orientation and they're playing Disney music...she's in hog heaven!

I'm Loving,
 Being a full time employee at a University...all kinds of discounts and great health insurance, yes please! And now I'm feeling supper official with my new business cards!
I'm Loving,
Making all the individual flowers, total need: 400!
Final Product
How the wedding decor I helped my friend make for her wedding is turning out! I can't wait to see them all done and watch her walk down the aisle to her first love! Congrats Lacey!

I'm Loving,
One of our current favs. check it out!
Spending my evenings with my sweet man. Attending birthday dinners, finishing up our home, watching tv shows, reading books and no one having to drive home at the end of the night. Just being together, all the time. It's great. Mmm married life.

I'm Loving,
Note to self: create these awesome carvings next time you buy a watermelon
   lots and lots of watermelon! Every day! Yuummm, one of the best parts of summer hands down.

I'm Loving,
How close we are to StudentLife Camp! Holla! We're  hooking up with PT12 (aka: Party Team 2012) in about a week and half! Really, we're Green Team 2012 but apparently the first session rocked it out so we're now Party Team...guess we have some awesome shoes to fill. Packing starts this weekend!

I'm Loving,
  and last but not least, I'm loving going through honeymoon and pre-wedding pictures and getting ready for their blog posts. Stick around to see them! Bachelorette Post is already up.


1 comment:

  1. Visiting from WILW!! SO jealous of your job at OU!! I'm an OSU girl myself (Go Pokes!) and I would LOVE to get a job back at OSU one day. No lie, that would be like a dream job for me!!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover