Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linked up today with this kind of love for what I'm loving Wednesday!

I'm loving...
 that my new hubby and I got to go see my sweet sister graduate! It was so exciting! I'm so proud of her!
I'm loving...
that my license has my married name on it! I also love changing it everywhere else in life, so many places to change it but I get so excited every time!

I'm loving...
 that I have a wonderful job. What an incredible blessing it is!

I'm loving

A blog I found with such an awesome idea! She's got a map to find blogger communities. I mean I know I am a super newbie to the whole blogging world but I love this idea! So go check it out at Whispering Sweet Nothings 

I'm loving
being married! It sorta still feels like we're playing house but it's pretty great living with your best friend! Plus, he keeps making my lunches for me, here's to hoping this keeps up! ;)


Pearls:
(Sometimes these pearls of wisdom are difficult to come up with but they're often lessons I'm learning, things God is teaching me, difficulties I've gotten through...)
- Just breathe, eventually you'll stop tripping over dirty laundry and suitcases...putting a home together can take time
- Serve, take time to notice the needs of others. Notice the little things...sometimes those little things make a big difference in the other person's lives. This week's example: Kevin making my lunches: they've always been the last thing I throw together before running out the door and it's been so awesome to have that done for me!
- Always remember:  "Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." Psalm 145:3

6 comments:

  1. I loved seeing my married name on everything and it seemed to take forever for the fun of it to wear off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING everything about your post! And thanks for the heads up to Whispering Sweet Nothings! I'm brand new to the blogging world too...what an awesome resource! Following you now! Have a great week, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw love your blog everything bout this post.

    New follower

    http://combatbootsadiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww - i totally remember how much fun I had changing my name on everything! {well, it was only three years ago lol} Congrats on being a newlywed! It's so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover